Putsch® has designed its cane sugar processing systems and equipment to tackle the stickiest issues in your process. Our approach, however, is not one-size-fits-all. Two qualities Putsch® systems have in common are top-to-bottom efficiency and the most economical configurations possible.
Through more than 140 years of sugar experience, Putsch® has modernized traditional melt clarification processes. We offer:
- Carbonation systems (improved direct processing)
- Flotation / Phosphatation systems (improved scum filtration)
- Continuous powder activated carbon decolorization systems
Putsch® can help with customized studies, pilot tests, process optimization, planning, engineering, delivery, installation, automation/programming, start-up services, staff instruction/training and updates. We can easily optimize and adapt our products to your existing refinery.
- Carbonation plants with Richter tubes
- Membrane filter presses
- Sibomat: automatic screen filters
- Candle filters
- Centrifugal screens
- Sugar elevators
- Sugar bulk-loading systems
- Automation / DCS systems
- Filtration-coefficient measuring instruments
For more information check out our brochure on cane sugar technology.
- More efficient and economical system
- Robust and reliable
- Low total cost of ownership
- Adaptable to almost any condition
- Designed solely for cane sugar refineries
- Integrated approach to product engineering and service
- Industry leading smart automation in connection with Putsch® DCS Systems
For more information on operating schematics and technical data, go to our Downloads page.