Putsch® has designed its beet sugar processing systems to tackle the toughest issues in your process, but our approach is not one-size-fits-all. Through our integrated team, we take a well-rounded, full-system approach to creating the most efficient and economical processing operation possible. Put more than 140 years of beet sugar experience to work for you.
We offer you customized:
- Pilot tests
- Process optimization
- Automation/DCS Systems
- Start-up services
- Staff instruction/training
- On-going maintenance
- Existing installation repairs/upgrades
- Continual face-to-face customer visits
Our complete range of beet handling (reception, storage and washing, chip recovery and flume water treatment), slicing, pulp pressing, juice purification and filtration systems are specially designed to create value for the factory, lower maintenance costs and increase energy efficiency. Engineered only for beet sugar processing, our machines meet the demand for maximum performance in rough environments. Putsch® machines are sturdy, rugged and adaptable to any condition. In other words, our beet sugar machines can take a beating.
- Low total cost of ownership
- Adaptable to any condition
- Robust and reliable
- More efficient and economical system
- Designed solely for beet sugar processing
- Integrated approach to product engineering and service
- Industry leading smart automation with Putsch® DCS Systems
For more information on operating schematics and technical data, go to our Downloads page.
For information about individual equipment go to our Spare Parts page.